Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gone Fishing

Well, Time must have flown by. I told you I wasn't that good at blogging. Just keep on me and eventually I will get the hang of it. Ha Ha!
Anyway's, summer is almost over and I am so excited to have school start. Whitney starts on the 18th and lexi the 25th, and ashlie the 26th. How exciting!!!
Last weekend we went fishing with the girls. They just love to fish with there dad. And dad loves it as well. They caught one small rainbow and ashlie named it claudia. She also thought she needed to walk the fish around the perimeter of the lake. What a silly little girl. Next week we are going camping just before school starts. I will hopefully update more photo's then.

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Yeah!! We love the updates and the pictures! Sounds like you guys had a great time! Love the name claudia! That makes me laugh! Miss you guys!

carol said...

Hey, you need to keep blogging. I know you are busy and I love the updates and pictures, too. Miss you all the time.

Whitney

Whitney

Alexis

Alexis

Ashlie

Ashlie

carter

carter