Thursday, February 4, 2010

A new day





I just can't seem to get this blogging thing down. Many have asked for updated photos. I am such a slacker when it comes to these things. Any way's, life can be crazy at times. We have been keeping busy with kids in school, holidays and now the many Birthdays that are coming up. The girls have been involved in selling Girl Scout cookies and ya that was a lot of work. Keeping busy with our ward callings and just having fun. Here are some photos for those who haven't seen our family in a very long time.

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

JOHNSONS!!!!! Miss you guys!! Love the family pic! Whitney looks just like you GIna and the rest look like corey! Wow they are all so cute, I can't believe how much they all have grown. Our kids were all dinosaurs for halloween too, LOVE IT! He looks like such a fun baby boy, bet all the girl are such good "mommy's" THanks for the update. xoxo

Krista and Jeff said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to see you back on here again. We miss you guys...thought about you on New Years this year...we need to do more than wedding and funerals.
I was in Lehi 2 weeks ago for Cheyenne's volleyball tournament, but I really didn't get a chance to leave...I did think of you though.

Whitney

Whitney

Alexis

Alexis

Ashlie

Ashlie

carter

carter